Posting ID: JP-002482898
We are looking to add a qualified candidate to our project management team. We are experiencing a large amount of growth and really need an individual to help support our team. This is a almost 100% remote role with about 1 office visit a week. We are looking to hire immediately and are really excited to receive your application.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders/functional heads, gaining acceptance of proposals, changes and decisions
• Take responsibility for preparing the Integrated Strategic Development Plan
• Identify and allocate roles and responsibilities within the Project Team
• Identify and manage resource requirements in the Project Team
• Manage a virtual Project Team to develop solutions that are fit for purpose and achievable within the budget and schedule
• Develop and manage the project schedule, meetings, deadlines, minutes
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Masters or PhD in Immunology, Cancer Biology, and related science; 12+ years of related experience, including prior cell therapy experience, experience supporting and/or leading drug development efforts from discovery to clinical trials
• Excellent project management skills, risk management and mitigation
• Ability and desire to work under pressure and tight deadlines while maintaining quality relationships and data
• Awareness of current best practices within the project management industry
• Ability to manage, lead and motivate Project Team members collectively and individually
• In-depth knowledge of Project Management software, including MS Project,
Wrike and others
• Desire to learn more about US Drug Development Regulations regarding Cell and Gene Therapies
Please reach out and apply if interested! We are looking to hire someone immediately!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072