Posting ID: JP-002663975
The specimen processor/pre-analytic role will enter all patient data and test requirements into the system.
5:00pm - 1:30am : Monday - Friday
• Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
• Spin samples, pour urine tubes, and create frozen samples
• Pick up and deliver samples to clients/hospitals
• Unpack and route specimen to their respective staging areas
• Accurately identify and label specimens
• Pack and ship specimen to proper testing facilities
• Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples
• Process all necessary paperwork to process and submit specimen
• Data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
• Perform audits in order to resolve any outstanding issues
labelling, Biology, Data entry, Specimen processing, Sample, Laboratory, Life science, Sample prep
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Comfortable with handling biological specimens
• Strong work ethic
• Experience working in a team environment
• Previous medical, healthcare or production experience is preferred, but not required
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Previous experience in a clinical laboratory setting desired, but not required
• Previous experience in a CLIA and/or CAP regulated environment a plus, but not required
If you or someone you know is interested, please email email@example.com to learn more.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072