Posting ID: JP-002662916
Wonderful Manufacturing Technician role available with one of the TOP companies in the industry! Apply if interested!
- Assist in the microbiology lab.
- Perform microbiology technician work.
- Assists in the formulation and filling of our consumable products.
- Performs assembly work of our consumable products.
- Assists with process improvement and capability analysis.
- GMP and SOP procedures.
- Transact inventory in an ERP system.
- Manage inventory levels for production.
- Incoming inspections of raw materials.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Laboratory Technician Experience, Documentation Experience.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072