Hybrid Physician Recruiter
Posted Friday, April 14, 2023
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for hiring strong candidates into healthcare and support positions. This position partners with hiring managers as well as other HR team members as it relates to the requisition and onboarding process. *MUST HAVE* Provider recruitment experience
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for recruiting including sourcing, offers, and coordinating with management and HR team members to onboard
• Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search.
• Reviews job descriptions for accuracy prior to posting positions
• Recommend and attend job fairs
Workplace Computer and Equipment
• Uses staffing systems and tools including applicant tracking systems, documenting actions in real-time, prepares recruiting and hiring reports.
• Partner with HR team to determine salary
• Provides excellent applicant and internal customer management service.
• Acts as a liaison with employment agencies
• Network through professional affiliations
• Partner with hiring managers to create requisitions and ensure appropriate approvals
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work independently on projects
• Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to multitask
• Strong interviewing skills
• Strong knowledge of federal and state employment law
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in recruitment(preferably in healthcare)
• Experience with an Applicant Tracking System, preferably ADP
• Proven track record of successful recruitment of medical personnel
• Experience handling high volume recruiting at times
Compensation: $80k-90K Annually
Recruiter: Tremaine Farara
Phone: (410) 579-3072