Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003775235
Crofton, MD - Hybrid Schedule
Full - Time
- Supervise Assistant Property Accountant.
- Prepare monthly Financial Statements for a portfolio of properties including Balance
- Sheets and Budget Comparison report with variance analysis.
- Complete quarterly bank reporting requirements.
- Review and reconcile general ledger accounts, including related party receivables and payables.
- Prepare prepaid and accrued expense schedules.
- Review of an estimated 250 invoices monthly for coding and accuracy.
- Review of an estimated 35 credit card expense reports monthly for coding and accuracy.
- Review an estimated 25 bank reconciliations monthly and resolve outstanding items.
- Review and cut check requests to third -party vendors, intercompany reimbursements, annual tax bills and other invoices.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree | Related discipline required 3+ years’ experience in Accounting |
Recruiter: Emily Kirik