Posted Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003778936
Actalent is in need of Electrical Engineers! Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Support supervisor, suppliers, engineering specialists, and other departments to execute job assignments, consisting of meeting specifications and performing calculations, analysis, and material and component selection
- Responsible for quality conscious design including cost, weight, reliability, and ease of manufacturing
- Provide production support
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, or production build
- Utilize various state-of-the-art-engineering tools, i.e., a personal computer (PC) or (CAD) equipment, in assigned projects as applicable
- Process engineering information through change notices, change proposals, and the creation of thorough part print documentation. Respond to Continuous Improvement Request forms.
- Use reasonable foresight to identify vehicle operation and maintenance risks and control them within acceptable levels
- Direct support of suppliers and test programs to include travel to off-site locations as necessary to accomplish assigned engineering programs
- Entry level, degreed EE with internship
- Prefer any experience with heavy or mobile equipment
- Basic electrical systems / wire harness knowledge (circuit load calcs, wire sizing, etc.)
- Great attitude and work ethic
- CAD / design tools