Call Center Representative
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003776338
Position will be remote indefinitely at this time. Must have a quiet place to work without distractions, internet speed of 20 mbps.
Hours: Monday-Friday. Must be available from 8am-7pm.
Answer inbound calls providing education, enrollment, and helpline services for the State of Michigan. Process enrollment forms received. Document all calls received in State or Project systems. Report system issues, concerns, or discrepancies.
- Responds to enrollment, eligibility, or helpline services calls and questions, mails information in response to requests, and refers callers or their concerns to the appropriate department and documents the call in the appropriate systems.
- Educates beneficiaries on managed care or other DCH programs.
- Verifies enrollment and case information in CRM, Champs, and MAXeb. Maintains updated knowledge of plans and providers that are available to beneficiaries.
- Assists beneficiaries in enrolling/disenrolling in plans, and in selecting a Primary Care Provider, including entering enrollments into the appropriate system. Answers caller questions about completing applications.
- Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists beneficiaries with attestations and/or exemption forms in compliance with MDHHS requirements. Sends necessary letters to beneficiaries.
- Maintains updated knowledge of the project.
- Assists with on-the-job training for employees as necessary.
- Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of the Lead Client Service Representative, Supervisor, or Call Center Manager.
- Meets all standards established for the position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 6 months of customer service to qualify for the role.
- Feel comfortable working on a computer and the ability to use dual monitors
- 25 WPM on typing test that we will give
- Ability to talk and type at the same time (real time) while taking calls
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Clear and articulate speech
- Customer service experience (could be call center, retail, banking, face to face or over the phone customer service)
- Shift flexible
Nice to haves:
- Benefit enrollment experience
- Champs, CRM, MAXeb experience
- Large volume call experience
Recruiter: Nicholas Stepp
Phone: (810) 237-3605