Lab Production Technician (FDA/cleanroom)
Posting ID: JP-002659590
Our client, a growing Medical Device manufacturer, is in need of hiring additional team members into their Assembly/Inspection team. This role is focused on assembling (and inspecting) medical devices by hand using FDA regulated equipment. The assembly area is in a cleanroom setting.
We have openings on three different shifts right now:
- 1st shift = Mon - Fri, 7:00am - 3:30pm = $15.00/hr (+$3/hr for achieving the perfect attendance incentive) = $18/hr
- 2nd shift = Mon - Fri, 3:20pm - 11:50pm = $16.50/hr /training for 2-3 weeks on the 1st shift, 7am-3:30pm (+$3/hr for achieving the perfect attendance incentive) = $19.50/hr
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carry out work in accordance with defined Quality Management System procedures, and support Quality initiatives.
- Perform Reagent kit Assembly in accordance with Manufacturing Procedures (MPs), drawings and related Work Instructions (WKI).
- Support systems development pilot production and experimental work orders, as required
- Documents production by completing applicable forms, reports, logs, and records equipment and batches using GDP practices.
- Maintain functional understanding of cGMP's and the impact of deviation from controlled processes and/or procedures. Participate in investigations as needed.
cGMP, GMP, GLP, FDA compliance, FDA documentation, GMP, cGMP, good manufacturing practices, GLP, good laboratory practices, Quality control, Laboratory, Qa, Qc testing, experience working in a cleanroom
- Achieved or courses taken toward an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science and preferably experience performing a detail oriented task by hand
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Deborah Lin
Phone: (248) 728-9306