Test Site Technician
Posting ID: JP-002663295
COVID-19 Testing Technician -
As a testing technician, you
will guide staff and students through the process of completing a
self-administered COVID-19 test.
These roles will include the
- Verifying personal information and working with the Client Liaison to ensure it matches our database
- Assist with set up and take down at the testing sites
- High pace environment, working with other team members efficiently
- Verify the client information, print out the appropriate labels from our database, attach those labels to the tube and outer bag of the test kit, and then pass the test kit to the Client Liaison.
- Unpacking the vehicles with testing kits, tables, chairs and other necessities into the company warehouse
- Assembling testing kits and clearly explaining how to use properly
- Communication and people skills are key!!
- Customer service, experience in retail sales and clerical
- Microsoft office, cashier, hostess, server
Attendance bonus is included and OT is offered!!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Kelly Schram