Inventory Control Specialist *** ONSITE, HIRING ASAP***
Posting ID: JP-002505630
CONTRACT TO HIRE
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS IN PLACE
• Coordinates purchasing activities for parts
• Schedules daily inventory cycle counts; monitors inventory and corrects or modifies production schedule to ensure product meets requirements; communicates product completion information to Purchasing.
• Maintains quality product on standards: reviews and recommends improvements to production processes by evaluating production, production lot failures with Quality Control, Systems Engineering/Science Team.
• Executes processes and methods as developed by Operations/Manufacturing Teams, reviews product and completes documentation; ensures no unqualified processes are released to production.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must Have: 1+ year of recent inventory experience
• Able to communicate effectively and clearly both written and verbal.
• Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
• Proficient computer skills; i.e. Microsoft Office Suite.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Tara Smith