Infrastructure Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002068288
Infrastructure Project Manager
One of our largest clients is in need of an Infrastructure Project Management to join their team ASAP! This PM must have extensive infrastructure based experience. This person will be assisting with their integration efforts tied back to the Delphi Automotive Acquisition. This client is predominately an in house IT shop with operations internationally and Delphi is more of an outsourced type IT shop with international locations. Two initial projects PM will be tied to will be a Microsoft Teams Migration across the company and a PC Migration across multiple sites. Ideal candidate will have worked in a PM role in the past that was tied back to an integration effort, similar to what this client is going through now.
*This role has up to a 2 years of integration projects but will initially start as a 6 month project to start with a strong likelihood to go beyond that.
The IT Project Managers are responsible for overseeing all aspects of any project in a company’s IT department, which includes managing a team of employees to ensure projects are completed on time and within their specified budgets. Some of an IT Project Manager’s day-to-day duties include:
• Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
• Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
• Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
• Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
• Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
• Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
• Conducting risk assessments for projects
• Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
• Automotive Experience is a plus
• Experience integrating large acquisitions
• Infrastructure experience (Data Centers, Networks, Service Desk, Email, Active Directory, etc.) required
• Collaborates well with others
• Demonstrated experience executing at a high level
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
1) 5-7 years of Infrastructure PM experience at Enterprise level Clients
2) Extensive experience working with Vendors/C Level Execs
3) Candidates must have a bachelor's degree
Nice to have: PMP, Automotive experience, or service delivery knowledge, enterprise level project knowledge
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This PM will be managing multiple infrastructure based projects. Needs to work well with other team members and have strong communication and documentation skills.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Melissa Summerfield