CNC PROGRAM ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
Posting ID: JP-002339955
- Plan machining operations by reviewing work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, machining parameters: interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Program and oversee programming of CNC equipment such as mills, lathes, grinders, etc. Including 3+2 & 5 Axis units
- Provide direction and guidance to program engineering staff and personnel related to machining and specifications.
- Occasional setup of CNC equipment as needed.
- Incorporate metrology techniques and methodology in machining & inspection operations
- Work closely with R&D, Process Engineering, Manufacturing & Quality.
- Develop integration plan on Robotic interface with CNC equipment.
- Investigate new machining techniques, tooling & equipment.
- Follow safety, regulatory, quality & corporate standards.
- Supervise programmers
- Project coordination with R&D, Process Engineers, Manufacturing & Quality
- Maintain CNC programming software and equipment. Licenses & advancements.
- Maintain strict codes of process for programming and process review.
- Attend Contract Review Program (R3)
- Ensure R3 process is followed and effective in the departments area of responsibility.
- Programming - Use of MasterCam, Vericut, AutoCAD, Solidworks and other software.
- Continually improve and monitor quality through product delivery, conformance and performance.
- Engineering Degree or Significant experience in design of tools.
- Machining experience 5 year or more.
- Great communication skills - Verbal and written.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kevin Macklin