Feature Delivery PMT
Posting ID: JP-002664410
- This is a PMT/Program Management type role
- Like a traditional PMT but instead of parts, they are managing software upgrades through the delivery process
- Will work to move the delivery of "features" through an 8 month cycle from kick off to deployment
- Features could be on any program and could be interior, exterior or powertrain components
- Examples given were Tailgate Park Sensor, IP Cluster gauge font upgrade and Front e-latch mechanisms
- Will interact with all phases of the process working with Feature Owners, Testing, Suppliers, Testing, quality, etc.
- Will Root cause and solve problems.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072