Customer Service Representative **Remote - Must Be Local To East Lansing Area**
Posting ID: JP-002180007
Looking for customer service representatives who have a passion to make positive impacts by helping others make smart energy decisions and reduce the global impact.
- This is a customer service position for a utility servicing company.
- The CSR must be friendly, professional and genuinely interested in the job.
- There are NO SALES OR COLD CALLS. CSRs will be making outbound calls to current customers who have inquired about a service that the utility company they currently go through offers.
- **Projects could include - Scheduling technicians to pick up refrigerators that need to be recycled
- Scheduling energy saving technician to visit new home owners and make sure they have the most up to date energy saving equipment. This is a free service!
- CSRs will be working from home until Covid concern start to clear up. Will get a 3-4 week notice before returning back to the office. Must be local to East Lansing area.
- Will provide equipment (computer, monitor, etc.) - Candidates will need to provide high-speed internet access and direct Modem access within quiet uninterrupted work area. (Speed test will be required)
- Must have a quiet and clean workspace free of distractions.
- Must be shift flexible from 7am - 7pm M-F.
- Will have a shift time range but start time could vary throughout the week - Will be 40 hours a week
- Will last about 1-2 weeks, 8:00am- 5:30pm. At the end of the training will be assigned shift.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year Call Center experience in an inbound/outbound environment ideal but open to retail customer service experience
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
- Data entry skills
- Ability to navigate through several internet-based applications
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills
- Punctual and high attendance reliability
- High School or GED
Recruiter: Chelsea Melvin
Phone: (480) 494-8116