Posting ID: JP-002154923
Are you passionate about the construction industry? Are you interested in electrical systems, power generation, engineering and turnkey services, wireless
and renewable energy? If this is you, then we would like to learn more about you.
We are looking for an entry-level Project Engineer/Project Coordinator that can assist Project Managers in daily operation. This individual will be assigned to two projects and therefore work with two Project Managers and their dedicated teams. Projects: $10 million renovation of wastewater treatment plant and $2.5million renovation.
- All project documentation for PM, General Foreman, and Estimator.
- Act as liaison in communication and schedule, follow-ups, project controls, between General Foreman (aka Super) and lead PM.
- Financial reporting, work in SAGE, Excel, and Outlook daily. RFIs, change orders, submittals, estimates, budgets, schedules.
- Coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks Facilitates project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Martinez, Alberto