Job Search & More
Call Center Representative
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003889437
We currently have multiple openings supporting our client with Customer Service Representatives in our call center. These roles are fully remote but you must live in Michigan.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Answer inbound calls providing education, enrollment, and helpline services for our client.
- Process enrollment forms received.
- Document all calls received in.
- Report system issues, concerns, or discrepancies.
- Responds to enrollment, eligibility, or helpline services calls and questions, mails information in response to requests, and refers callers or their concerns to the appropriate department and documents the call in the appropriate systems.
- Educates beneficiaries on managed care programs.
- Verifies enrollment and case information in CRM, Champs, and MAXeb. Maintains updated knowledge of plans and providers that are available to beneficiaries.
- Assists beneficiaries in enrolling/disenrolling in plans, and in selecting a Primary Care Provider, including entering enrollments into the appropriate system. Answers caller questions about completing applications.
- Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists beneficiaries with attestations and/or exemption forms in compliance with requirements. Sends necessary letters to beneficiaries.
- Maintains updated knowledge of the project.
- Assists with on-the-job training for employees as necessary.
- Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of the Lead Client Service Representative, Supervisor, or Call Center Manager.
- Meets all standards established for the position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Recruiter: Amy Bowen