Posting ID: JP-002665935
Top Skills' Details
1. Business Process Improvement – process/quality engineering mindset, Black Belt Certification
2. SAFe experience – Agile Transformation
3. Business Analyst/Project Management background – experience working with end users/documentation
These BA's will be heading their new initiative and have to be strong on process improvement. Certs in Six Sigma a must with high communication.
• Experience leading agile/scrum teams on complex, integrated platforms
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills – able to plan, execute, and follow up on meetings and tasks
• Ensure that agile related project reporting (burndowns, status updates) are relevant, transparent, and add value
• Experience working with executive level stakeholders on large projects
• Process improvement expert
• SAFe experience is a must
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
o Lead business requirement and design sessions and based on information gathered create requirement documents and functional design specifications
o Provide project inputs related to project, communication, testing, training, and cutover plans
o Develop test scripts and complete system testing, track and report on testing defects, project issues, action items, etc.
o Prepare for and guide testing cycles including User Acceptance Testing
o Provide production support and develop support documentation
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072