Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003889305
This company manufactures hot line equipment for customers within the utilities industry such as Consumer's Energy. The drafter will assist in projects, mainly reviewing and updating production prints to add datum points (tolerances, dimensions, etc.) Drafter will work in solidworks, spending about 80% behind the computer and may go out on manufacturing floor to see designs. This person would work closely with the design engineer to make sure production prints are being updated properly. Company has 2 engineers right now that will utilize the drafter to update prints, do some design work and act as more of a support function to engineers. Projects could include working on capital investments, design support and majorly running through ECNs to free up engineers from desk work.
● Create production prints for new and existing products, parts, and tools.
● Responsible for processing Engineering Change Notice forms.
● Updated existing prints to make improvements, bring to ASME-Y14.5 standards, and correct errors.
● Conducted product testing, and produced test reports.
● Responsible for updating and changing the company's master database to keep production running.
Solidworks, Drafter, Time Studies
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Drafting / Detailing Experience
- Fluency in Soldiworks
- Understanding of Engineering Change Notices