Sr Microsoft Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002663210
Position can sit 100% remote and work from home.
Top Skills' Details
1. Microsoft 365 - 5+ years experience at the engineering level or above supporting Microsoft 365 in a medium to large enterprise required.
2. Engineering/Architecture experience with Microsoft 365, MS Teams and Azure Active Directory
3. Preferred experience with full stack M365 administration including products such as Endpoint Manager, EMS, Intune, Conditional Access and MCAS
The Sr. Microsoft Engineer/Architect will be responsible for aligning collaboration technologies with business strategies to support associate productivity. This role will develop roadmaps for capabilities available in Microsoft 365 and other leading digital collaboration platforms in accordance with financial industry regulations. The engineer will work closely with business users, architecture, security and compliance to drive adoption of new capabilities to support digital collaboration for associates working in corporate offices and from home.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of industry standards, emerging technologies; and security and system best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation creation and delivery.
- Experience with the Microsoft Cloud ecosystem.
- Demonstrated scripting skills in a system automation language
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to build high performance teams, influencing across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to learn and maintain a comprehensive understanding of business and technology.
- Demonstrated record of successful, complex project completion with minimal supervision including skills in design, requirement gathering, project planning, - prioritization, coordination, multi-tasking, and problem solving.
- High level understanding of Project Management tools, techniques and methodologies including Lean, Agile, and/or SAFe.
- Ability to explain and communicate technical concepts clearly to a Sr level audience.
- Ability to conduct gap analysis and identify possible solutions for continuous improvements.
**previous areas that candidates are falling short in:
- in depth experience with: PowerShell, Graph API, scripting, AUTOMATION, security and end point management
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072