Posting ID: JP-002177794
These will be contracts for 6-8 Months. There are no guarantees on them getting hired on direct but majority of the time we have had great success on them going direct once direct spots open up.
Execute tasks per cGMP guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures to inspect, label, and package Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed. Complete training and maintain competence per the laboratory qualification block training program. Actively incorporate the Core Values set out by Emergent BioSolutions while performing day to day activities.
• Complete training and demonstrate competency on Assistant Technician qualification blocks in accordance with the training progression pathway
• Execute and document procedural steps in compliance with cGMP standards, cleanroom behavior, and aseptic technique Standard Operating Procedures
• Comply with all applicable rules and regulations of Emergent and the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry. This includes FDA regulations such as cGMP, GDP, EH&S regulations and company regulations such as the employee handbook
• Maintain state of facility environmental control including: preparation of defined concentrations of cleaning solutions, daily, monthly, quarterly and annual cleaning of manufacturing surfaces and equipment per Standard Operating Procedures
• Review all documentation generated for accuracy of calculations, data entry and completeness of process signature steps as each step is completed. Perform “real time” review of all documentation (BPRs, forms, logs, etc.) in the area throughout the shift
• Stock gowning and consumable supplies in the controlled areas maintaining Just-In-Time inventory (JIT) control of manufacturing materials
• Follow standard work guidelines
• Collaborate with applicable Integrated Process Teams to participate in continuous improvement and learn new Lean concepts
• Actively participate in kan ban and 5S systems
Inspection and Packaging
• Acknowledge GMPH alarms and perform appropriate follow up to ensure impact to product is minimized
• Successfully complete inspector qualification requirements to identify, classify and cull product defects, including those defects which could impact patient safety (inspector qualification)
• Independently operate labeling equipment with minimal supervision (Qualification)
• Apply trace-ability and expiration information to secondary packaging components such as cartons and cases. Confirm suitability of secondary packaging components during printing processes through 100% inspection (carton printing, case creation)
• Package product in secondary and final packaging components while performing 100% reconciliation of product rejects (Packaging)
chemistry, Packaging, labeling, inspecting, Manufacturing Industry, gmp, fda
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Pete Alfaro