IAM Security Engineer (Remote, EST)
Posting ID: JP-002664521
TEKsystems is helping an enterprise client in Mid-Michigan identify an IAM Security Engineer to join their team! This is a 100% remote position and a 6-month contract to hire FTE. No C2C.
Top Skills' Details
1. Engineering experience with ForgeRock, if they don't have ForgeRock specific experience, Okta experience is also okay. Client plans to migrate to ForgeRock Cloud.
2. CyberArk - this is client's current PAM solution, and they want to expand to other technologies
3. Azure is client's cloud provider. Someone who understands how to work with the Azure IAM Domain.
4. HashiCorp (security management tool) CyberArk Conjur experience is also okay.
Looking for someone with customer IAM experience. Client is currently using ForgeRock for their customer identity access management. They're in the process as an organization of implementing Azure Cloud into their environment. Looking at the next year they want to start to explore Azure PAM/Azure AD so if someone has experience with this that is a plus.
Manages the IT Security infrastructure ensuring the appropriate configuration, maintenance and installation of IT Security server applications, hardware, software and monitoring/reporting tools. Responsible for protecting the data processed on company systems by maintaining security and monitoring controls, identifying and investigating problems with security software and conducting forensic analysis as necessary. Works with less experienced Security Engineers to bolster their understanding of security issues, vulnerabilities and gaps and provides oversight of their efforts to secure the infrastructure.
- Lead and oversee the design and development of privileged access management (PAM) solutions that enforce applicable security policies and access management requirement. This includes building, configuration, and architecture of privileged access management platforms including technology components such as password vaulting, privileged session management, application to applications authentication, SSH key management, etc.
- Helps set the infrastructure Security strategy of the organization by working with management to ensure appropriate security coverage and mitigate risks to an acceptable level
- Maintains strong working relationships with peer groups and business clients
- Affects responses to Audit findings and helps provide an understanding of security frameworks within the organization
- Engineers the IT security infrastructure including configuration, maintenance and installation of IT security server applications and hardware, and implementation, configuration, support and use of security software and monitoring/reporting tools
- Pro-actively identifies potential security issues and leads Security staff toward resolution.
- Conducts forensic investigations and resolves security problems as needed
- Develops policies and procedures to govern access and prevent unauthorized access
- Designs and helps develop information security systems and applications.
- Oversees the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software and recommends enhancements or improvements
- Provides guidance and direction on best practices for protection of information
- Identifies security risks and exposures and recommends solutions
- Leads team projects to help ensure company data, assets and resources are as secure as required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072