Plant Quality Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002662358
DAY TO DAY: Monitor task through the night. Address any quality concerns whether they are internal or with the customer. Root cause action problems. Review and communicate with Quality Control Manager.
Priority will be given by the QM with task to get done. it will be his/her job to make sure the task get delegated out and completed. Able to assist and have answers to any concerns that may arise. Final inspection and own the metrics and report it out. with supervise and oversee at least 10 different quality inspectors so they need someone that can lead and fit in with the team.
• Daily collaboration with cross-functional teams including operations, engineering, manufacturing, and inspection to ensure high quality product is delivered to our customers
• Understand and analyze complex problems and derive solutions
• Effectively communicate technical issues, solutions, ideas and concepts to a diverse audience including Program Managers, Customers, and Executive Management
• Determine material review board dispositions for product nonconformance
• Use data analytics for products/processes to investigate nonconformance history, identify trends, and drive action to reduce defects
• Identify opportunities for quality improvements and remove non-value added waste
• Lead and participate in nonconformance investigations to analyze and determine root cause, define corrective actions, and ensure corrective action implementation is effective
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072