On Premise Recruiter
Posting ID: JP-002340880
Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, 250+ Large On Premise Clients, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it!
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aerotek promotes exclusively from within!
As a Recruiter, you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. You will:
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Maximize profitability by understanding client needs, providing quality contractors, and proactively marketing ideal candidates
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let's talk money and perks!
Aerotek offers a base salary of $50,000 after the hourly training period. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
Performance based incentives:
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid trip
- Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Nino Mosher
Phone: (248) 729-5039