Posting ID: JP-002168975
This Operator performs a variety of machine operations, material handling, quality checks, and general maintenance for the company’s snowplow and ice control product lines in the Rotomolding business unit. The Operator will communicate with other departments on a daily basis and periodically work overtime and/or alternate shifts to meet the production demands. The role will be expected to maintain safety, quality, and delivery at or above the expected level, actively participate in team activities, training, the company’s 6-S activities and follow company rules regarding work and conduct.
• Oversee the operations of equipment, identify and correct problems as they occur.
• Run test cycles and do quality audits to maintain accuracy and quality.
• Maintain safety, quality, and through put as required.
• Perform timey upkeep of equipment and programs.
• Communicate with other departments/shifts daily.
• Keep work area, tools, material, and equipment clean and orderly.
• Work in a safe manner and report unsafe conditions as required.
• Periodically operate a powered industrial truck to assist in material handling.
• Track use of consumables and record production data daily.
• Execute other duties as assigned.
warehouse production, hand tool, power tool, Machine operation, General labor, Inspection, Production, General production, Calipers, Machine operating, Packaging
Top Skills Details:
warehouse production,hand tool,power tool
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- manufacturing and machine operating equipment
- ability to lift 50 pounds un assisted
- quality check experience
- high attention to detail
- ability to be selfsufficient
Preferred - CNC operating experience
- poor attendance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072