Job Search & More
Office Assistant (Interview ASAP)
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003899919
Hiring for first shift! Must be flexible to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm. Monday-Friday!
**Onsite role- MUST be local or willing to commute to Mason, MI area**
- 2 or more years of working in a fast paced office environment (HR environment would be ideal but not required)
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Majority of this job is done from a cubicle, most of there time is on the computer entering inventory data into a computer, or taking calls from internal members to support them with basic admin/clerical duties
- Order Entry
- Copying & Filing
- Supporting internal team members (ordering of office supplies and occasional lunches)
- HR responsibilities would be printing documents related to onboarding, helping individuals get set up with virtual orientation, filing paperwork, assisting with training tracking and meeting those required deadlines. This person may be a liaison between us and HR in Manitowoc (they do all the HRIS entering).
- Answering the phone, the door, and assisting with visitor PPE.
- Billing for the shop will also be included.
- Helping resolve employees issues and answering questions
- End of day reporting (logistics, data entry, billing)
Recruiter: Kyle Yankee