IT Application Support Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002663251
The Application Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the computer application systems being used are meeting the needs of the organization. Application Analysts help support, design, configure and implement application solutions. This Application Analyst must be able to support the business applications in the environment as well as work with the application vendors and internal technical team in order to meet business needs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, configure, implement, and maintain application technologies that support business processes and services
• Oversee practices and process to ensure integrity, safety and availability of data applications
• Collaborate with employees and customers to identify new opportunities for process improvements
• Provides technical support and troubleshooting to business units, solving or escalating as necessary
• Develop training programs for staff on new applications
• Validate, debug, and upgrade software on servers and/or user PCs
• Write technical documentation
• Assist with projects and perform other duties as assigned
Support, oracle sql, Application support, Sql, Customer service, crystal reports, vendor management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience developing and designing applications
• Proficient project management and application vendor management
• Familiarity with Database and Reporting applications (e.g. SQL, Crystal Reports)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072