Quality Assurance Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002664505
The Quality Assurance Test Analyst is primarily responsible for managing, documenting, writing, and executing manual and automated test cases to ensure that applications meet organizational standards and end-user requirements. The Quality Assurance Test Analyst will also create and implement new processes and procedures to further the quality of applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborates with developers and business analysts to design test scenarios and test cases based on requirements and technical designs.
• Reviews and tests new or modified applications to determine if program will perform according to requirements and conform to team guidelines.
• Ensures quality of UAT and production releases by administering various manual and automated test scenarios and cases that will confirm the desired functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of web-based applications
• Reports detailed test results and clearly communicates the steps necessary to recreate an issue.
• Recommends program improvements to programmers.
• Coordinates and executes testing across multiple testing phases, including beta, user acceptance, integration testing, and regression testing
• Enters and manages defects in Azure Dev Ops application.
• Evaluates applications to verify that the application conforms to team development and quality assurance standards, processes, and procedures before and during development.
• Develops quality standards and test procedures.
• Reviews logs to identify program processing errors.
• Maintain a positive, strong, credible, professional and interpersonal relationship with all parties
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072