Posting ID: JP-002352220
A Plastic injection manufacturer producing applications for air suspension, ultrasonic sensors, air suspension, & window lifters. They're looking for multiple off shift Process technicians to combat their growing workload.
- Record start and stop of jobs.
- Stretch per guidelines prior to start up.
- Maintain and monitor assembly equipment during production environments* perform set up, verification and preventative maintenance procedures for system start up.
- Ensure first pieces and machines have been verified at shift start up.
- Monitor scrap issues on and react to issues with permanent measures.
- Repair and modify assembly equipment* make and or recommend improvements to assembly equipment to help in efficiency.
- Ensure that parts were ordered through our system inventories
- Respond to machine issues in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot complex systems* the ability to connect to a plc and make logic equal for trouble shooting measures.
- The ability to drive robots and set points in the robot to better the assembly condition.
- The ability to work vision systems in assigned area.
- 3+ years of Process Technician experience
- Troubleshooting capabilities
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Travis Sleight