Supplier Quality Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002241278
Day to Day.....
* Utilize their level III experience to help provide analysis, guidance and support to internal team members and eventually suppliers
* Help ensure proper testing is set up and be the resident expert to help in problem solving tools, techniques, and eventually statistical analysis
* Spend a week a month in Everett Washington at their sister plant help them with some of the same responsibilities.
* At this location they will mostly deal with Fluid Penetrant Inspection as the products in Everett is not as technical as the product being manufactured in Saginaw
* Eventually they will get on the road and visit suppliers from time to time but this travel will be minimal and will coincide with the travel once a month to Everett.. Majority of the travel will all be within 75/80 miles of the facility in Everett.
NDT Level III, MT, Magnetic Particle, Eddy Current, CT, AS9100, NADCAP
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Willing to look at someone who has several years as a Level II and has one year under their belt as a Level III NDT Inspector
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072