Job Search & More
100% Remote Bilingual Senior Accountant
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003892804
Aston Carter is seeking a Remote Bilingual Senior Accountant to cover an employee leave with a company based in Detroit, MI.
The Bilingual Staff Accountant is responsible for many of the daily tasks involving General Accounting and Financial Reporting functions, including General Ledger, Tax, A/R and A/P. They are responsible for tracking, submitting, and following through with payments, invoices, and debts, as well as, preparing necessary financial reports and information for management to make proper financial decisions.
• Maintains General Ledger as well as all subsidiary ledgers.
• Monitors GL activity and ensures proper balances from subsidiary ledger.
• Prepares preliminary financial statements in accordance with GAAP for review with department managers.
• Monitors bank accounts for invoice payment, invoice funding, and information for reports.
• Submits invoicing to the bank for funding, and updates bank daily spreadsheets.
• Corresponds with various customers and customer AP systems regarding monthly release numbers, payment, invoicing issues, electronic packing slip submittal, and submission of electronic invoicing.
• Monitors and posts Accounts Receivable invoicing.
• Calculates and prepares account statements and other financial statements.
• Complies statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and profit and loss.
• Reconciles all GL’s, subledgers and bank accounts.
• Assists with budget preparations.
• Keeps management informed as to the balances of internal accounts.
General ledger, Spanish, Accounting, Reconciliations, financial statements, sage, excel, Reconciliation, Month end
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
Fluency in the spanish language.
Must have 4+ years working in a role where they have had heavy involvement in month end close, and financial statement preparation.
Recruiter: Ryan Manning
Phone: (314) 801-5246