Job Search & More
Customer Service Representative
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003896410
Answer incoming and make outgoing customer telephone calls: Answer customer calls and emails on a daily basis and assist in resolving any questions or concerns in a professional, expeditious manner while maintaining a positive, courteous approach to internal and external customers
- Will handle 70+ Calls Per Day (Average handle time is less than 5 minutes per call, then will have 45 seconds to write notes after
- Educating customer on waste and recycling rules for trash pickup day. (Each contractor is provided 2 binders, that are extremely detailed outlining each city and the garbage/recycling guidelines and city rules).
- When the customer calls, you just type in the street address number and the city, and then it populates the matches.
- Assisting customers with Online Login, Billing, Missed Pickups, Trash Can Delivery, Bulk Item Discarding, Hazardous Waste, and more.
- Types of calls/inquiries they receive: (Troubleshooting, Cancelling auto pay, Refunds, Missed garbage pickup, Order recycling containers, Ordering carts, Setting up new accounts, Billing questions, Moving questions, Pricing on different
containers/bins, Order/drop off of bins, Damaged bins, Specific item pickup questions (large branches, large furniture items, etc.)
- Handling Customer Complaints.
Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all customers via in person, telephone, email, or via the web
Communicate clearly and concisely with on-the-road employees to give instructions and assistance
Receive and resolve, within established guidelines, customer questions and concerns
Monitor, resolve, document, and report all customer complaints, driver route sheets and call-in sheet and all customer problems relating to operations and coordinate with sales
Track customer information and concerns and enter data into database
Research and complete customer refunds and submit for approval before being submitted to Accounts Receivable for payment
Maintain new account files
Work with supervisors to ensure that all missed stops and special pick ups are completed daily
Provide timely and accurate information regarding missed stops or other customer concerns
Generate call-in work orders for drivers
Download, distribute and answer all customer inquiries received via email
Take web request and process payments by phone
Process customer payments via internet and take cash payment’s as needed
Enter new subscription residential accounts into system
TRAINING SHIFT: M-F 8:00am- 4:00pm
AFTER TRAINING SHIFT:
One hour lunch, two 15 minute breaks
- Monday-Wednesday are typically their busiest days
- April-October are their busiest months
Recruiter: Parker Mitchell