Bilingual CSR! $16-$17! REMOTE!
Posting ID: JP-002180568
LOOKING FOR CSR CANDIDATES WHO ARE BILLINGUAL IN SPANISH!
PHONE EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Customer Support Agent
Bilingual agent. This position/department is focused on providing quality customer service within a high call volume environment (approx 75 calls a day with 3 min wrap up after each call to document info and then on to the next call in queue). Serves customers and agents by responding to customer inquiries, providing necessary account information, offering assistance with credit files, coaching on how to improve and restore credit, resolving issues and misunderstandings, and projecting a professional company image.
• Provides outstanding customer service to clients and agents by conveying an understanding of their requests and by answering questions, researching, and offering assistance. Performs necessary follow up as required.
• Understands the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally. Uses questioning and listening skills that support effective communication. Identifies and uses the most appropriate way to communicate with different types of behavior over the phone.
• Effectively deals with angry or upset customers or agents. Applies appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
• Records customer inquiries and processes by documenting the inquiry and response in customer database.
• Maintains client’s files by updating customer’s new credit report information.
• Verifies the accuracy of customer and agent information by reviewing, correcting, deleting or re-entering data. Verifies email, address and cell phone/carrier information as requested. Must pay high attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
• Escalates any critical issues that require management attention. Notifies management of any customer or agent complaints where the client or agent may not be satisfied.
• Maintains knowledge of company websites and content.
• Maintains knowledge of company products, pricing, and promotions.
• Maintains customer and sales agent confidence by keeping information confidential.
• Ensures adherence to all corporate policies and procedures - improves quality of results by recommending improvements or changes.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures and reporting malfunctions.
• Completes call logs and reports as requested.
customer service oriented, customer service skills, call center, bilingual
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVE: Bilingual skills. Strong communication skills, good grammar, ability to meet remote work policy standards, decent job tenure.
Preferred: 2+ years of high volume call center experience, past working experience with mortgage call center, blue cross blue shield, AT&T, Comcast, Domino's and similar customers alike. Examples of a time where they showed an ability to calm upset customers,
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Zachary Cox
Phone: (480) 665-3613