Field Test Technician
Posting ID: JP-002665849
*This role requires 90% national travel*
- Testing handset software and hardware in live networks in a mobile or stationary environment
- Perform field testing (drive testing) in designated test areas for various operators
- Perform feature testing: such as SMS, MMS, Email, Video Chat, etc.
- Use logging tools to collect the data from the field to be analyzed by others
- Testing of devices and applications based on Android, IOS, Microsoft, etc. mobile OSs
- Conduct carrier acceptance tests on equipment in various form factors (smartphones, data only module, M2M and telematics devices, etc.) and at various points of hardware development cycle.
- Perform desktop and web based software / hardware testing
- Perform E2E scenarios for core device functionalities, testing may include objective functionality or subjective usability
- Understanding of handheld devices (smartphones, tablets, smart watches, etc.)
- Understanding of SMS, MMS, Email, Video chat, Android, iOS, Microsoft, and OS operating systems
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required
- Strong Interest in Mobile Devices, Home Automation, and the Internet
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be technically sound, detail oriented, strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience or understanding of technology (professional or non-professional)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072