Embedded C Software Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002177716
- Design and develop C based embedded software through the full SDLC
- Implement applications that run on an RTOS
- Analyze system requirements and document software requirements
- Write software design specifications, software interface specifications, and software verification and validation documents.
- Participate in peer source code and design reviews
RTOS, Embedded c, Embedded software, Microcontroller, Firmware, Device driver, c
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 3 to 10 years of experience in the Embedded Software Engineering field
- Experience with the full SDLC using the C programming language
- Experience writing software that uses CAN Bus Communication
- Experience writing software for microcontroller-based peripherals such SPI, UART, I2C, Timers and ADC
- Ability to create supporting documentation such as design documents, architecture diagrams, test procedures and reports.
- Experience with common debugging tools such as oscilloscopes, network analyzer, emulators
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to professionally support periodic communication to management and technical teams is required.
Nice to have Qualifications
- Experience in the transportation, heavy equipment or manufacturing equipment industries
- Experience designing software for ECU’s on a distributed network for CAN or Ethernet communication
- Experience designing software for closed loop control systems
- Knowledge of the C++ programming language and OOP architecture
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies and common workflow tools: GIT, Jira, etc
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Julia Groves