Data Entry Associate
Posting ID: JP-002506533
Description: Remote for now (must be able to pick up equipment in Troy, MI.)
Responsible for performing quality reviews to assure that data entry, verify, call center and/or loss draft staff is entering insurance information correctly. Key elements are reviewed from imaging and compared to the system information.
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following.
- Review for quality assurance and reviewing check requests to ensure they are
adhering to clients’ rules and investor guidelines
- Reviewing insurance information, and clear understanding of all processes and various
servicing platform’s according to defined business rules
- Understanding of insurance documents and the lender placed process.
- Understand the loss draft process
- Follow procedures to ensure information is updated accurately and production metrics are
- Identify error trends within processes and report to leadership.
- Back-up existing staff as needed.
data, entry, verification, loss, draft, excel, file, review, Quality Control, Quality Assurance
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- must be willing to be on CAMERA DURING TRAINING AND AFTER
- EXCEL - this is how the insurance policies are tracked
- some type of data entry/file review or QC experience is preferred
- comfortable with repetitive work on a daily basis
- ability to multi-task and attention to detail
Training and work hours: This position is slated to start on 1/11/2022 - Training Schedule 8am to 2:30pm for approximately two weeks
Regular Schedule - 8-4:30pm Monday-Friday
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Sarah Krasnodemski
Phone: (248) 728-9320