Software Test Engineer (Matlab/Simulink)
Posting ID: JP-002174621
The resource will be responsible for: Design, development, testing and problem resolution of new and existing software, MIL models, SIL Models, test scripts and components for powertrain, motor control, body control ECUs. Documentation of detailed test plans, test design, analysis, prototype/production test scripts and specification releases of an electric sedan vehicle.
1. Work experience required in Matlab/Simulink environment
2. Analyze system and software requirements
3. Work with engineering team / feature owners to clarify requirements
4. Ability to write Matlab test scripts.
5. Testing with MIL (Model in Loop), SIL (Software in Loop) etc.
matlab simulink, MIL, SIL, Embedded software, Software testing
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Education – either one of the following:
a. Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, or Electronic Technology and 4+ years of testing experience or software engineering.
b. MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and 2 + years of testing experience.
2. Experience writing functional and performance tests using MATLAB
3. Prior experience with MathWorks products. (Simulink, State flow, or Simscape)
4. Experience with test automation software (e.g. MATLAB Unit Test, Simulink Test Manager or any similar one)
5. Experience reading and interpreting system and software requirements to develop test cases, test scripts and perform unit testing with a test coverage report.
6. Understanding of common software verification and validation concepts, including functional, performance, regression testing, boundary conditions, positive and negative test cases, etc.
7. Knowledge of Git or any relevant version management tools.
8. Must be highly motivated, a self-starter, agile thinker, who excels at working collaboratively in a remote team environment.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to professionally support periodic communication to management
10. Nice to have - Previous experience in the Transportation industry
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Irwin, Chris