Traveling Mechanical Assembler And Brazer
Posting ID: JP-002350417
Aerotek is looking to hire traveling Mechanical Assemblers to help assist with a 6+ month project in a manufacturing facility. This position offers excellent benefits, double time for overtime on Sundays, a pay bump after 90 days and $110 daily per diem if you are traveling from out of state!
Utilize blueprints to assemble more complicated assemblies of cooling systems and mild steel enclosures, will learn how to braze copper piping, grind off the finish product and hang them on the paint line.
• Work individually or part of team to assemble an entire product or component of a product
• Comply with all applicable safety procedures and report unsafe conditions or potential safety hazards to team leader or appropriate resource.
• Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
• Notify team leader or other appropriate resource when problems arise concerning equipment, operations, materials, inventory, documentation, etc.
• Perform set-up duties in accordance with production documentation.
• Position production materials and tooling and maintain proper dimensions according to print specifications.
• Select and move production materials as required.
• Operate and adjust various equipment according to production documentation.
• Maintain production equipment.
• Maintain equipment and materials necessary to complete the operation.
• Meet established performance standards to ensure production schedules are met.
• Ensure that products and systems meet quality specifications.
• Perform transactions necessary to maintain accurate records and inventory balances.
• Perform rotational assignments as needed.
• Participate actively as a team member through continuous improvement activities to meet customer needs.
• May be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have 6+ months of mechanical experience on the job, doing assembly, following a blueprint, schematic or work instruction.
If interested please contact Alexa Fortier. (424) 531-6118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alexa Fortier