Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003884584
- Ensure the safeguarding of Enterprise assets through timely analysis of customer accounts receivable transactions combined with development and execution of a collection’s strategy to resolve unpaid, past due A/R
- Development and execution of basic collections strategies, within company policy, to resolve for slow payments, unauthorized deductions, etc. Identification and escalation of continued customer issues, accounts deemed high-risk, is in compliance with all company and department practices, policies and processes
- Develop a professional, effective, independent relationship with customers as part of the assigned collections portfolio, with a unified goal of paying Andersen, or its subsidiaries, in a timely and complete manner. All communications will occur in a timely and professional manner, with appropriate documentation and support for key customer decisions
- Establish cross-functional relationships in order to develop a network that provides world-class customer service, accurate and expedient problem resolution. Including but not limited to: Cash Application, A/P, Order Dept, Sales, Transportation, Logistics, Credit & Returns, Credit Granting, MDM, etc. Partners timely and effectively with the Sales’ organization to ensure clear understanding of customer payment issues, credit holds, dissolutions, etc.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of combined 2+ years’ experience in Accounting, Customer Service, Credit & Collections with experience in best practices for an organization
- Excel skills - have to be proficient. Will be vlookups. Need to know how to Filter, Sort, Color Code, etc.
- Ability to navigate several systems
- Bachelors degree is a must.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.