Posting ID: JP-002658778
- Develop new process/products, or the Products revision, create/update project-specific quality plans, including establishing quality requirements and standards for projects, while adhering to the customer requirements and working as part of a cross-functional team.
- Participate and be the QA lead for validation of new product and technology (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Interface with client and the supplier to collaborate on the development of new product processes.
- Compile and analyze statistical data to assess process capabilities and control processes and conduct Process Failure Mode Effects and Analysis (PFMEA), Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R) and Statistical Process Control (SPC) studies.
- Create or update Quality System documentation, as defining quality plans for the facility, inspection and control plans, inspection work instruction.
- Manage the knowledge transfer to the Manufacturing Quality Engineers and Technicians.
- Be the backup of the other NPI QE.
- Manage, in link with the Manufacturing QE of his/her APU (Autonomous Production Unit), customer investigation complaints during development project phase.
- Perform internal or external audits
- Support Manufacturing QE, as per QA Manager request
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and support efforts to implement continuous improvement (LEAP) principles throughout the organization.
Skills & Qualifications:
BS in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
Minimum two years relevant experience / five years for senior position.
- Blueprint reading is mandatory – GD&T
- Experience developing manufacturing quality plans.
- Experience conducting process capability, GR&R, PFMEA and SPC studies.
- Experience optimizing processes to achieve ongoing cost reductions.
- Experience working in an ISO environment, preferably ISO 13485.
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in a precision machine shop environment.
- Experience working within a CAPA program.
- Demonstrated use of structured problem-solving methods (i.e. 8D).
- Experience in internal and supplier audits.
- Experience using an ERP system.
- LEAN / Six Sigma training and demonstrated application.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072