CSR-REMOTE-Must Live In MN
Posting ID: JP-002179024
Benefit Customer Service Representative -
One of the largest Fortune 500 Healthcare companies in Minneapolis is hiring over 250 customer service representatives. Aerotek is helping assemble a team of attentive and caring customer service representatives to accept inbound calls and e-mails from employees and their dependents on issues pertaining to their health, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance products and services. This is a perfect role for team-oriented customer service professionals from all backgrounds who are eager to work for a great company.
Benefits of this position:
• Opportunity to gain valuable experience with a Fortune 500, industry-leading company
• Inclusive culture and professional development
• Updated & modern work environment
• Competitive starting pay ($18.00hr and $19.00hr if spanish billingual)
• Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Gain valuable experience in the healthcare sector
• Ability to work remotely after one day of training in office
• AS degree or higher preferred; equivalent industry-related work experience considered in place of degree
• 1-3 years of successful customer service experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alissa Duckett
Phone: (952) 852-2222