Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002564260
Looking for a Motivated Customer Service Candidate within Manufacturing!
- Provides friendly customer service to our dealers, distributors and end-users.
- Process a high volume of calls and e-mails from customers. Seasonally this can be as high as 20-40/day.
- Enter orders that are received by phone, e-mail and EDI system.
- Handle orders as necessary per account. Verifies pricing, discounts, billing and shipping addresses, credit status, and informs customers of any problems.
- Processes customer returns and parts orders. Assess, monitor and track missing part orders per guidelines.
- Processes related customer paperwork and credits.
- Resolves questions, requests, and problems/conflicts promptly and courteously.
- Keeps customers informed of Company policies, procedures, and order status of their accounts.
- Works with our accounting department to correct invoicing problems or questions on accounts.
- Other duties, such as providing support for the sales and marketing department and other special projects as requested.
- Problem solving to assist customers in making sound decisions and achieve customer satisfaction.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Minimum 2 years of college and/or 2+ years of similar customer service experience. (Manufacturing CSR experience preferred)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: John Coons