Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002661339
NOW HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS $23/HR
REMOTE AFTER TRAINING
BROOKLYN PARK, MN
MAJOR FUNCTION Provides customers with comprehensive information to solve their problems or assist them in making sound decisions and achieve customer satisfaction. Handles customer complaints and provides resolution, brings manager’s attention when necessary to ensure that proper and satisfactory service is delivered. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answering inbound phone calls in a professional and helpful manner.
• Making outbound phone calls in response to any inquires, questions, or other follow up
• Confirms account number, part number & descriptions
• Communication to customer on availability, open orders, and ship dates
• Confirms pricing & availability
• Answer customer service inquiries, phones or emails as assigned and meets statistical expectations as set by supervisor (refer to grid)
• Supports administrative duties on sending and receiving supplier purchase orders
• Ability to multi-task issuing credits and rebills according to policy and procedure
- Call-center or customer service experience
- Business to Business service/sales/etc.
- Order entry in an ERP system (SAP or AS400 preferred)
Customer service, CRM, outlook, Customer service call center, Customer support, Technical support, Inbound call center, Troubleshooting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED required
2+ years of manufacturing customer service experience
Experience with a CRM preferred
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Ethan Cruse