Software Test Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002665743
We are Currently looking for Test Engineer. This person will be responsible for the following:
• Person will be taking System Requirement Specification and turning them into testable cases to be executed by Test Technicians on our machines.
• Some will be hands on working/trouble shooting on our machines while some will be desk work preparing and reviewing results
• Support the development of controls Verification and Validation testing
• Translate Systems Requirements Specifications into detailed test plans and procedures
• Write formal test reports
• Function as member of project team with V&V ownership
• Work with talented team of technicians to execute system controls test plans
• Work cross-functionally to execute product evaluation programs
• Maximize utilization of HALT chamber and Battery Test assets
• Identify, justify, and deploy new test assets to enhances understanding of product performance
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must Have: Engineering degree (electrical or software) REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Able understand electrical schematics
• Creative / innovative problem solving
• Self-starter, able to successfully manage tasks
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072