Posting ID: JP-002352478
- Why Work Here:
- A well renowned Manufacturing Company.
- Company offers full time hours and long-term employment.
- Unlimited OT if available.
- Advancement opportunities aligned with pay increases.
- Responsible for working in either assembly or the mulling department.
- Responsible for putting components and weather stripping into windows.
- Working with hand tools to tight the seal.
- Responsible for building the wooden frames around the windows.
- Working with power tools and staple gun.
- 6+ months of Assembly, Construction, Landscaping, Packaging, or General labor experience.
- 6+ months of hand tools experience.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (10-hour shifts).
- 6+ months of Construction, Carpentry, or Industrial Assembly experience.
- 6+ months of power tools experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Keerthana Krishnan