Posting ID: JP-002436281
- Development of new equipment using new technologies, like robotics, machine vision, preventative/predictive maintenance, and logistics/plant automation.
- Experience related to air flow design and calculations, developing fan performance curves, or automated machinery.
- Work with other mechanical engineers and control engineers to develop world-class machines.
- Develop solid models (Solidworks CAD Package) and all detail documentation to support designs.
- Coordinate development team efforts to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Coordinate with Sales and Production departments to develop and implement Manufacturing Plans.
- Coordinate product introduction with Manufacturing department and key suppliers.
- Manage technical communication with key suppliers for all new product introductions.
mechanical equipment, robotics automation, preventative/corrective maintenance, logistics support analysis, automation engineering, automation machine, controls engineering, solid modeling, new product development
Top Skills Details:
machine design, machine vision, solidworks, mechanical engineering
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical engineering.
- At least 1 - 3 years of Industrial machinery design experience.
- Strongly prefer industrial sanding equipment development experience including the design of equipment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Ability to articulate design concepts to technical peers and management.
- Team player with the ability to contribute in a small group environment.
- Self-starter with results driven behaviors.
- Comfortable creating and managing projects using Microsoft Project scheduling software.
- Integration of mechanical sensing devices.
- Practical experience with machine integration efforts.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072