Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003902628
- Works with the Controller and other members of the accounting team to ensure the integrity and timeliness of accounting reports and other financial information.
- This includes; monthly closing, financial report preparation, balance sheet management and reviewing general ledger related transactions.
- Prepares various sales and inventory reports by summarizing information and analyzing trends.
- Works closely with other departments in the company to ensure proper accounting and reporting of activities
- Interfaces with other departments to provide financial support to develop process improvements
- Assists in new project designs and implementations
- Works closely with operations to achieve effective financial management and controls.
- Assists with annual budget preparation process as needed.
- Prepares year-end audit schedules and account reconciliations and provides explanations as needed.
- Assists Leadership with ad hoc analyses as requested.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position, and we rely on all our employees to be at work during their scheduled shift.
- General ledger
- Month end
- Financial reporting
- Journal entry
- Financial statement
- Audit, Accounting
- Balance sheet
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance (or Associates with 3-4 years of Sr experience)
- 5+ years of Accounting experience
- Proficiency with Excel (Pivot Tables/ VLOOKUPs)
- NEEDS GL EXPERIENCE (that's been a miss on the last 3 interviews for them)
Nice to have:
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working with retail companies
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP systems
- Experience writing and/or using SQL queries a plus
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.