Posting ID: JP-002662040
- Ability to read & follow electrical schematics
- Understand the current designs and/or manufacturing processes and provides inputs and recommendations for improvement.
- Works closely with the Supervisors and manufacturing engineers for troubleshooting issues.
- Develops manufacturing procedures in collaboration with the manufacturing engineer.
- Specifies manufacturing tools and supplies to Quality and Manufacturing engineers.
- Responsible for service repair and refurbishment in collaboration with the Quality and Manufacturing engineers.
- Performs hands on assembly work.
- Makes electro-mechanical small component assemblies.
- Provides input into the design of jigs and fixtures as needed.
- Identifies defective components and sub-assemblies.
- Performs various types of testing as required for all of the hardware components.
- Completes the correct manufacturing documentation as needed.
- Follows the defined development processes and SOP’s in a very detailed and thorough manner.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
A high school diploma or GED required, a relevant vocational certificate or Associate’s Degree is preferred.
2-3 years of experience within medical device in a operator role.
- experience soldering medical devices
- ability to read electrical schematics
- willing to work on production floor daily
- willing to grow within company and take on more responsibilities with time
Nice to Have:
- capital equipment experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072