Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002661334
NOW HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES: REMOTE WORK, MUST BE IN MN
- Customer service representatives
- Taking inbound calls for members and walking them through their insurance plans, payment, and billing
- Servicing members who are enrolled in a government funded insurance plan: Medicare, Medicaid and Marketplace services (MNsure).
- Fully remote job, must live in the state of MN
- Equipment pick up is in Twin Cities metro
- It is required that all candidates have work experience to be considered for this role.
- Highly preferred Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or Experience that demonstrates professionalism
- 1+ year of customer service experience including retail, serving, call center or administrative.
- Ability to type 35+ WPM
- Experience would be preferred from the following industries: Retail, restaurant/service industry, coffee shops, cell phone stores, clothing stores, fast food, etc.
- Must have an ethernet internet connection (reliable internet connection) to be able to work from home.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Ethan Cruse