Posting ID: JP-002662365
- Participate in timely disposition of non-conformances, root cause investigations, and CAPA actions related to materials, methods, operators, equipment, and manufacturing environment
- Serve as manufacturing representative for specified existing process/product technologies as well as new technologies as they transfer from Process Development into manufacturing
- Assist with production management in planning of and implementing the necessary technical changes required to sustain adequate production line capacity
- Ensure specific product line equipment is sustained in a functionally acceptable state and available to production when needed
- Create as required and sustain manufacturing procedures, RTs, and product structure BOMs that are accurate, complete, identify safety critical processes, and represent current approved best practices
- Ensure production specific metrics, such as yield, efficiency, etc. are met and sustained
- Perform detailed time studies and spending significant time observing the line, equipment, and product flow.
- Execute and complete improvement projects following applicable business processes that either improve quality, increase capacity, reduce scrap, or reduce cost
- Mentor and provide work direction for manufacturing technicians
- Complete line performance and improvement project work independently with little oversight needed
Top Skills' Details
- BS in Engineering or related
- 2+ of experience as Manufacturing, Process, or Quality Engineer in 13485 environment
- 2+ years of validation or root-cause experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Equipment Qualification
- Yield Improvement
Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
This is a growing mid-size company with lots of room for professional growth and expansion. May be able to move up the development cycle into R&D or New Process Development.
Work within a group of 6 engineers and 3 techs on special projects. Will be assigned to a specific product line and work on projects related. Have about 200 people total in the facility
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072