Pet Food Lab Technician
Posting ID: JP-002660397
The ITQ Pet Technician is responsible for supporting Scientists in research, testing, laboratory maintenance and data management on a daily basis. This position requires the ability to take direction, and at times work autonomously, to support the daily needs within the ITQ Pet operation.
• Receive, label, and store food samples to be tested
• Facilitate analytical testing, including sample preparation and instrumental analysis
• Document results and review data
• Investigate any technical discrepancies on a timely basis
• Manage analytical instrument maintenance tasks
• Manage daily data entry in relevant analyses
• Develop a strong knowledge of the analytical methods being used to analyze samples.
• Provide support and flexibility related to the analysis of samples and data management
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Flavor Science, Biology or related field
• Basic analytical and/or food chemistry testing including pipetting, weighing, grinding, etc.
• M-F Standard hours will be 8-5
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072